- Referenced in 150 articles
- family of synchronous languages, like SyncCharts, Lustre, Argos or Signal, which are particularly well-suited...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- procedures, classes, objects, exceptions and sequential threads synchronizing over a constraint store. It supports finite...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- applications span imperative, functional and logic languages, synchronous languages and synchronization protocols, real-time...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- critical real-time software generated automatically from synchronous specifications, producing a correctness proof for complex...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- like module system for the synchronous language SIGNAL. Synchronous languages, such as SIGNAL, are best ... design of dependable real-time systems. Synchronous languages enable a very high-level specification ... systems by structurally decomposing them into elementar synchronous processes. Separate compilation in reactive languages ... module system for the synchronous language SIGNAL...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- directors for the following models of computation: synchronous- reactive, discrete event, continuous time, process networks...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- original data collection of Cohn-Kanade included synchronized frontal and 30-degree from frontal video ... below). Version 3 will add the synchronized 30-degree from frontal video. To receive...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- executed using a variety of conservative synchronization protocols, which include the null message and conditional...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- document specifies the third version of the Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language (SMIL, pronounced ”smile”). SMIL ... those who need to represent timing and synchronization. For example, SMIL 3.0 components are used...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- several sites around the world, automatically synchronized, to provide reliable and network efficient service...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- known process calculi, e.g. asynchronous communication, polyadic synchronization, pattern matching, protection, delimited receiving and killing...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Synchronization abstraction in the BETA programming language. This paper argues that synchronization of processes need ... While discussing the use of patterns of synchronization and their implementation in BETA, we focus...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- also provides GHC with a synchronization primitive. The latter is required by the intended applications...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- extends OCaml with support for concurrency and synchronization, the distributed execution of programs ... locality, a strict adherence to local synchronization, and a natural embedding of functional programming ... Local synchronization means that messages always travel to a set destination, and can interact only ... pattern-matching on messages to express local synchronizations. The lectures and lab sessions illustrate...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- profiler is that it uses the bulk synchronous parallel cost model, thus providing a mechanism...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- TRIVIUM is a hardware oriented synchronous stream cipher. It was designed as an exercise...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- easy to make a mistake in synchronization that produces a data race...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- applications and used a limited number of synchronization methods. PARSEC includes emerging applications in recognition ... spectrum of working sets, locality, data sharing, synchronization and off-chip traffic. The benchmark suite...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- society. In standard object-oriented models, objects synchronize on method calls. These models ... their tight coupling of communication and synchronization; network delays and instabilities may locally result ... looser coupling of method calls and synchronization. Asynchronous method calls and high-level local control...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- real-time programming. LUSTRE is a synchronous data-flow language for programming systems which interact...