- Referenced in 8 articles
- modelling, automated verification and strategy synthesis for probabilistic systems with competitive or cooperative behaviour. Models ... described in a probabilistic extension of the Reactive Modules language and properties are expressed using...
- Referenced in 1 article
- functionalities for verification of reactive systems and discrete controller synthesis. It is developed jointly...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1266 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4272 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7362 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 3416 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- An ML-like module system for the synchronous...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- IF-2.0: A validation environment for component-based...
- Referenced in 567 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...