- Referenced in 10 articles
- modelling, automated verification and strategy synthesis for probabilistic systems with competitive or cooperative behaviour. Models ... described in a probabilistic extension of the Reactive Modules language and properties are expressed using...
- Referenced in 1 article
- functionalities for verification of reactive systems and discrete controller synthesis. It is developed jointly...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 1263 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 4100 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- An ML-like module system for the synchronous...
- Referenced in 857 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- IF-2.0: A validation environment for component-based...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...