- Referenced in 1403 articles
- ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations ... Magma also supports a number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas ... extensive documentation describing the features of the system. This handbook is available online. The documentation...
- Referenced in 823 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- widely used Computer Algebra System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number theory, but also...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical ... design, simulate, implement, and test a variety of time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- then be embedded in a larger system. Extensive optimization is available. We provide a graphical ... input languages for their hardware/software co-design system...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- current automated deduction system Otter is designed to prove theorems stated in first-order logic ... calculator and has an embedded equational programming system. Otter is a fourth-generation Argonne National...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- basis of a dynamic graphics system that is designed to work identically in a number ... interface environments, such as the Macintosh operating system, the X window system, and Microsoft Windows ... linear models. Many aspects of the system design were motivated by the S language...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- AutoGraphiX (AGX) is a computer system designed to help researchers in graph theory. The main...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- interactive proof development system (proof assistant) designed and implemented by Randy Pollack in Edinburgh using ... Jersey ML. It implements various related type systems - the Edinburgh Logical Framework (LF), the Calculus ... proof as a basic operation. The system design emphasizes removing the more tedious aspects ... interactive proofs. For example, features of the system like argument synthesis and universe polymorphism make...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- QDES is a linear control system design specification compiler and solver, originally released ... Package contains binaries for machines and operating systems that no longer exist, a bunch ... historical record. The book ”Linear Controller Design: Limits of Performance”, by Boyd and Barratt, Prentice...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value ... Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed at the outset to exploit the Level ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical imaging, robotics...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- OBJ3 is a program specification and proof system based on order sorted equational logic ... used for research and teaching in software design and specification, rapid prototyping, theorem proving, user ... interface design, and hardware verification, among other things. It was the first language to implement ... parameterized programming and its module system influenced the designs...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- modular and extensible system. The programme structure has been designed to meet all natural requirements...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- based Online Recruitment System, specifically designed for organizing economic experiments. It’s key features ... recruitment, public and internal experiment calendar, reputation system, automated mailing, pdf output, experimenter rights management...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- enabling not only programmable logic design, but programmable systems integration. Xilinx has transformed from ... software programmable ARM® processing systems and beyond. Xilinx offers development tools that support programmable platforms ... enhanced productivity. From the revolutionary Vivado® Design Suite to All Programmable Abstractions - Xilinx, along with...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- existing computer-aided control system design package. The toolbox was written with the support...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- locating facilities, including production and distribution systems, location-inventory models, and defender-interdictor problems ... interdictor models for the design of reliable facility location systems -- A full range of exercises...