- Referenced in 10365 articles
- communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides ... spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including source, is distributed freely ... your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations ... extensive documentation describing the features of the system. This handbook is available online. The documentation...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- Fortran 90 and provides routines for solving systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions ... linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix factorizations ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra ... closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1231 articles
- Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system of software products provided by SAS Institute...
- Referenced in 1019 articles
- unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims at finding a global optimum (minimum ... without changes on any BSD-UN*X system (preferably on a Sun SPARC machine). This ... also be run on a DOS system. This software is copyright by Zbigniew Michalewicz. Permission...
- Referenced in 1502 articles
- formal proof management system. It provides a formal language to write mathematical definitions, executable algorithms...
- Referenced in 868 articles
- procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management ... available for installation on many operating systems, allowing Python code execution on a wide variety ... systems. Using third-party tools, such as Py2exe or Pyinstaller, Python code can be packaged ... some of the most popular operating systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based software...
- Referenced in 1473 articles
- example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems, and some partially...
- Referenced in 777 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer ... optimization problems. The system is especially useful with large, complex problems. GAMS is available ... problem by making the setup simple. The system takes care of the time-consuming details ... specific machine and system software implementation. GAMS is especially useful for handling large, complex...
- Referenced in 1312 articles
- areas ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox...
- Referenced in 1259 articles
- consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic...
- Referenced in 1248 articles
- Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- limited bifurcation analysis of algebraic systems of the form ... systems of ordinary differential equations of the form ... therefore it is applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- sample analyses through the CRAN distribution system. This is due to the pressure placed...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists ... engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced by a collaborative effort involving many...