- Referenced in 277 articles
- matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate ... multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner inclusions ... computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- Methods for solving systems of nonlinear equations. Chapter 7: Parametrized systems of equations. Continuation methods...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- interval arithmetic based methods for solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection ... pages) introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval ... intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems of equations (23 pages) features a rather practical ... Walster’s pioneering concept of 1987 (Nonlinear equations and optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- zeros or fixed points of nonlinear systems of equations that are globally convergent for almost...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- computation of solution paths of a nonlinear system ... continuation code ALCON. ALCON1: (Al)gebraic system of equations (Con)tinuation method ... Pathfollowing method for parameter-dependent nonlinear systems of equations, without using the analytical Jacobian ... Pathfollowing method for parameter-dependent nonlinear systems of equations, using the analytical Jacobian...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- plasticity; b) the formulation of boundary integral equations for elasto-plasticity; c) the description ... evaluating singularities and solving nonlinear systems of equations; e) the description of computer code...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- software package for solving systems of nonlinear equations and nonlinear least-squares problems using tensor ... modular software package for solving systems of nonlinear equations and nonlinear problems, using...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- MAPLE package to simplify overdetermined systems of nonlinear differential equations of polynomial type. The algorithms...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 127 articles
- complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled with a closed-form equation. Neural Network...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- real roots of a system of nonlinear equations within a region defined by bounds ... does not require programming if the equations are polynomials; it is structured for further algorithmic ... dimension of the system or on the degree of nonlinearity...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- locating and evaluating roots of systems of nonlinear equations CHABIS is a mathematical software package ... numerical solution of a system of n nonlinear equations in n variables. First, CHABIS locates...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- algebraic systems, ordinary, or partial differential equations with at most polynomial nonlinearity...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Borwein spectral methods for solving nonlinear system of equations, and for optimizing nonlinear objective functions...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- equation then becomes a nonlinear elliptic PDE in h on S 2 , whose coefficients ... differencing. I solve the resulting system of nonlinear algebraic equations (for h at the angular...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- computation of conserved densities for systems of nonlinear evolution equations (1996). Software package has been...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- performance of continuous systems described by time-dependent, nonlinear differential equations. It is a dialect...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ASCEND can solve systems of non-linear equations, linear and nonlinear optimisation problems, and dynamic...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- computational framework for coupled systems of nonlinear equations. Systems of coupled, nonlinear partial differential equations ... framework targeted at the solution of such systems, is presented. As opposed to traditional data...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- authors for solving shallow water equations in spherical geometry are applied to seven test cases ... pole, (ii) steady nonlinear zonal geostrophic flow, (iii) nonlinear steady zonal geostrophic ... flow with compact support, (iv) forced nonlinear system with a translating low pressure centre...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- equations. We present a new optimization system (GENLS), for a system of nonlinear equations ... characteristic features. Firstly, the system of nonlinear equations is transformed into a nonlinear programming problem ... define an initial precision of the system. That is, the objective is to reduce ... classical approaches for solving a system of nonlinear equations...