- Referenced in 350 articles
- matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate ... multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner inclusions ... computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Methods for solving systems of nonlinear equations. Chapter 7: Parametrized systems of equations. Continuation methods...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- interval arithmetic based methods for solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection ... pages) introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval ... intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems of equations (23 pages) features a rather practical ... Walster’s pioneering concept of 1987 (Nonlinear equations and optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- zeros or fixed points of nonlinear systems of equations that are globally convergent for almost...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- plasticity; b) the formulation of boundary integral equations for elasto-plasticity; c) the description ... evaluating singularities and solving nonlinear systems of equations; e) the description of computer code...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- computation of solution paths of a nonlinear system ... continuation code ALCON. ALCON1: (Al)gebraic system of equations (Con)tinuation method ... Pathfollowing method for parameter-dependent nonlinear systems of equations, without using the analytical Jacobian ... Pathfollowing method for parameter-dependent nonlinear systems of equations, using the analytical Jacobian...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- software package for solving systems of nonlinear equations and nonlinear least-squares problems using tensor ... modular software package for solving systems of nonlinear equations and nonlinear problems, using...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 164 articles
- complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled with a closed-form equation. Neural Network...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- real roots of a system of nonlinear equations within a region defined by bounds ... does not require programming if the equations are polynomials; it is structured for further algorithmic ... dimension of the system or on the degree of nonlinearity...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- MAPLE package to simplify overdetermined systems of nonlinear differential equations of polynomial type. The algorithms...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Borwein spectral methods for solving nonlinear system of equations, and for optimizing nonlinear objective functions...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- locating and evaluating roots of systems of nonlinear equations CHABIS is a mathematical software package ... numerical solution of a system of n nonlinear equations in n variables. First, CHABIS locates...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- package nleqslv: Solve Systems of Nonlinear Equations. Solve a system of nonlinear equations using...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- performance of continuous systems described by time-dependent, nonlinear differential equations. It is a dialect...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- algebraic systems, ordinary, or partial differential equations with at most polynomial nonlinearity...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- computational framework for coupled systems of nonlinear equations. Systems of coupled, nonlinear partial differential equations ... framework targeted at the solution of such systems, is presented. As opposed to traditional data...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- equation then becomes a nonlinear elliptic PDE in h on S 2 , whose coefficients ... differencing. I solve the resulting system of nonlinear algebraic equations (for h at the angular...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- computation of conserved densities for systems of nonlinear evolution equations (1996). Software package has been...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- ASCEND can solve systems of non-linear equations, linear and nonlinear optimisation problems, and dynamic...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- features of the linear systems that arise when differential equations are solved. The following four ... problems, including ordinary and partial differential equations and initial value and boundary value problems ... partial differential equation problems, including nonlinear time-dependent and steady-state systems, and linear eigenvalue...