- Referenced in 264 articles
- levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy ... Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic. Easy-to-use interface...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- project for symbolic calculations with generic character tables of groups of Lie type, Coxeter groups...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- include optimization problems like scheduling, time tabling, placement and configuration, reasoning and knowledge representation, processing...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- data structure, which we call the Corner Table. It represents the connectivity of any manifold ... mesh as two tables, V and O, such that for a corner c, which ... sphere, Edgebreaker encodes these two tables with less than 2 bits per triangle. It compresses ... manifold meshes. A Corner-Table implementation of these will be described elsewhere...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- paper, the others are in tables included on a microfiche supplement. In analogy with...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- approach to the adaptive learning of routing tables in communications networks. AntNet is a distributed...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- basic programming data structures (arrays, queues, hash tables, etc.). A user can write WhyML programs...
GAP Character Table Library
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Character Table Library. The usefulness of GAP for character theoretic tasks depends on the availability ... many known character tables, and there are a lot of character tables ... table library. Of course, this library is ”open” in the sense that it shall ... would be grateful for any further tables of interest sent to us for inclusion into...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- hard because many popular programming techniques like table look-ups, conditional branches, scattering/gathering operations ... both double precision and single precision without table look-ups, scattering from, or gathering into...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- purpose is the calculation of modular character tables, although it can be used for other...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- well-known cryptographic applications, tables and figures are given ... results are summarized in three tables, and the fastest ones in three figures, giving...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Multilinear Engine: A Table-Driven, Least Squares Program for Solving Multilinear Problems, including ... solved are specified as a large table of integer code values. The end user creates ... this table by using a small preprocessing program. For each different case, an individual structure ... table is needed. The solution is computed by using the conjugate gradient algorithm. Non-negativity...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- state transition diagrams, flow charts, state transition tables, and truth tables, to model how your...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- 400MHz PC. It uses two tables, integers ki, and reals wi. Some ... short procedure for settting up the necessary tables...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- acronym for Crystallographic AlgoRithms And Tables. CARAT is a compilation of various programs written...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- commands allow: Generation of complete character tables: from generic formulae, eg. PSL(2,q); from ... class-multiplication coefficients; from other character tables, e.g. direct products, quotients. Generation of characters ... presents several realistic examples of character table construction, the determination of irrationalities of the Baby ... many people, who have worked on character tables, into a powerful, portable, available software tool...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- integration of both or-parallelism and tabling in a single logic programming system...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- insight impossible to see in a table of numbers. With JMP, you can be more...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- model, summarize inferences and convergence in a table and graph, and save the simulations...