- Referenced in 165 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1526 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2398 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 10462 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 6553 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- CORO, a modeling and an algorithmic framework for...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 587 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 731 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 2298 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- R package vars: VAR Modelling , Estimation, lag selection...
- Referenced in 387 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...