- Referenced in 158 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1233 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2005 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 7482 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 3744 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CORO, a modeling and an algorithmic framework for...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- R package vars: VAR Modelling , Estimation, lag selection...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Cliquer - routines for clique searching Cliquer is a...
- Referenced in 651 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...