- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1348 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2191 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 8040 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 4888 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CORO, a modeling and an algorithmic framework for...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 2069 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- R package vars: VAR Modelling , Estimation, lag selection...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 728 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...