- Referenced in 806 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Cliquer - routines for clique searching. Cliquer is a...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Dual decomposition in two-stage stochastic mixed-integer...
- Referenced in 928 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 465 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Sledgehammer is a tool that harnesses external first...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- The Rodin Platform is an Eclipse-based IDE...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- forecast: Forecasting functions for time series and linear...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- MaSh: Machine Learning for Sledgehammer. Sledgehammer integrates automatic...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- Using Z. Specification, refinement, and proof. The book...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- R package zoo: S3 Infrastructure for Regular and...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- bc-prod: a specialized branch-and-cut system...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SAP APO) provides...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Remote computing services via e-mail. 0/1-Polytopes. By...