- Referenced in 200 articles
- multiple chemical species, concentration ranges, and gas temperatures. Since its origins nearly 30 years...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- This algorithm permits an annealing schedule for ”temperature” T decreasing exponentially in annealing-time...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- preprocessor that computes polynomial fits to the temperature dependent parts of the pure species viscosities...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- solves 4D drift-kinetic equations for ion temperature gradient driven turbulence in a cylinder...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- addition to the elastic deformation and the temperature. The framework GENERIC allows for an efficient ... structure for the internal variable and the temperature with a reduced entropy as driving functional...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- stresses can be computed along with the temperature or displacement, or separately. The finite element...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- velocity vector, pressure contour, streamline, vorticity contour, temperature contour and time history plots...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- time; a system where the pressure and temperature are constant; and a system where ... pressure is constant and the temperature is a specified function of time. The program uses ... nonlinear ordinary differential equations that describe the temperature and species mass fractions ... describe the first-order sensitivity coefficients of temperature and species composition with respect...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Fortran computer program that computes species and temperature profiles in steady-state burner-stabilized...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- pressure power spectrum and individual haloe temperature profiles, shows that numerical results are converging down...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- properties. Some creatures living in extremely low temperatures can produce some special materials called ”antifreeze...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- physical parameters such as uniqueness, melting temperature and GC ratio as required by the user ... terms of uniqueness, GC ratio and melting temperature -- “compatible” to those already in the pool...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- prepared to solve thermal problems including temperature dependent material properties and phase-change analysis. Both...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- predict not just a melting temperature for a hybridized pair of nucleic acids, but entire ... equilibrium melting profiles as a function of temperature. The two molecules are not required ... every possible hybridized or folded state. For temperatures within a user-specified range, calculations predict ... concentrations, heat capacity and UV absorbance versus temperature. This server is connected to an active...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- dilute Bose-Einstein condensates at ultra-cold temperatures. C versions of programs use the same...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- reactions, mixing of solutions, and pressure and temperature changes; and (3) inverse modeling, which finds...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- CosmoTransitions: computing cosmological phase transition temperatures and bubble profiles with multiple fields. I present ... numerical package (CosmoTransitions) for analyzing finite-temperature cosmological phase transitions driven by single or multiple ... theory to determine their critical temperatures (where the vacuum energy levels are degenerate), their supercooling ... temperatures, and the bubble wall profiles which separate the phases and describe their tunneling dynamics...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- TRHD: Three-temperature radiation-hydrodynamics code with an implicit non-equilibrium radiation transport using ... finite volume scheme on unstructured-grids. Three-temperature (3T), unstructured-mesh, non-equilibrium radiation hydrodynamics ... proposed RHD model allows to have different temperatures for the electrons and ions. In addition ... this, the electron and thermal radiation temperatures are assumed to be in non-equilibrium. Therefore...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Bose–Einstein condensates at ultra low temperatures. In particular, we consider algorithms involving real...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- many separation processes. For conditions of constant temperature and pressure, a necessary and sufficient condition...