- Referenced in 1 article
- accurate approximations. Algorithms for computing Temporal. Strongly Connected Components (TSCC) of large dynamic networks. Parameterized...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- eigenvector-based centrality. We consider a temporal network with N nodes as a sequence ... refer to this eigenvector and its components as a joint centrality, as it reflects ... time scale of centrality changes. In the strong-coupling regime, we derive expressions for time ... apply our method to three empirical temporal networks: the United States Ph.D. exchange in mathematics...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- JADAMILU: a software code for computing selected eigenvalues...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Truth/SLC -- a parallel verification platform for concurrent systems...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...