- Referenced in 396 articles
- BDDs (binary decision diagrams) and MTBDDs (multi-terminal BDDs); one based on sparse matrices ... been successfully used to analyse probabilistic termination, performance, and quality of service properties...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- specify whether the integration is to terminate at a zero and whether the direction ... integration is to terminate at a zero of this event function and 0 otherwise. direction...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- AProVE 1.2: Automatic Termination Proofs in the Dependency Pair Framework. AProVE ... most powerful systems for automated termination proofs of term rewrite systems (TRSs ... permits a completely flexible combination of different termination proof techniques. Due to this framework, AProVE ... also the first termination prover which can be fully configured by the user...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- assignment satisfies all clauses, the algorithm terminates, returning the assignment. Otherwise, a variable is flipped...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- model M (terminates with failure if no such M exists). If M is an answer...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Tyrolean Termination Tool 2 (TTT2) is a tool for automatically proving (and disproving) termination ... completely redesigned successor of TTT. Current (non-)termination techniques include: approximated dependency graph, argument filtering...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- described. REVE builds confluent and uniformly terminating term rewriting systems from sets of equations. Particular ... emphasis is placed on mechanization of termination proof. Indeed, REVE ... which can actually be called automatic because termination is fully integrated into the algorithms. REVE ... uses an incremental termination method based on recursive decomposition ordering which constructs the termination proof...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- truncated Newton method is to terminate the iterations earlier. A preconditioned truncated Newton method...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Pesca can both be seen on the terminal and printed into LaTeX files. The user...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- intrusion of logical errors. The proof of termination is treated as a separate exercise. Finally...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Certification of termination proofs using CeTA. There are many automatic tools to prove termination ... tools use a combination of many complex termination criteria. Hence generated proofs ... theorem prover Isabelle/HOL to automatically certify termination proofs. To this end, we first formalized ... theory of term rewriting including three major termination criteria: dependency pairs, dependency graphs, and reduction...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- program crashes, assertion violations, and non-termination. Preliminary experiments to unit test several examples...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- application to the automated verifications of termination certificates. Termination is an important property of programs ... developed to address the problem of deciding termination for specific problems (since it is undecidable ... application to the automated verification of termination certificates, as produced by termination tools...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Enno Ohlebusch at Bielefeld university for termination of logic programs; the MU-TERM tool ... www.dsic.upv.es/ slucas/csr/termination/muterm/ ) for termination of context-sensitive rewriting; the CARIBOO tool (developed at INRIA Nancy ... Grand-Est) for termination of rewriting under strategies; and the MTT tool (http://www.lcc.uma.es/ duran/MTT ... termination of Maude programs. CiME2 is no longer maintained, and the currently developed version...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- term: A Tool for Proving Termination of Context-Sensitive Rewriting. Restrictions of rewriting can eventually ... achieve termination by pruning all infinite rewrite sequences issued from every term. Context-sensitive rewriting ... which can be used to automatically prove termination of CSR. The tool implements the generation ... appropriate orderings for proving termination of CSR by means of polynomial interpretations over the rational...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- frame specifications (read and write sets), and termination metrics. To further support specifications, the language...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- monotonic) it is safer to terminate LSMR early. We also report some experiments with reorthogonalization...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- algorithm is described that prevents non-termination of the SMT solver while enabling reduction...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- used interactively on a computer terminal. In many cases the determining system is solved completely ... input information for the solution algorithm to terminate. The package should only be used...