- Referenced in 317 articles
- BDDs (binary decision diagrams) and MTBDDs (multi-terminal BDDs); one based on sparse matrices ... been successfully used to analyse probabilistic termination, performance, and quality of service properties...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- specify whether the integration is to terminate at a zero and whether the direction ... integration is to terminate at a zero of this event function and 0 otherwise. direction...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- AProVE 1.2: Automatic Termination Proofs in the Dependency Pair Framework. AProVE ... most powerful systems for automated termination proofs of term rewrite systems (TRSs ... permits a completely flexible combination of different termination proof techniques. Due to this framework, AProVE ... also the first termination prover which can be fully configured by the user...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- assignment satisfies all clauses, the algorithm terminates, returning the assignment. Otherwise, a variable is flipped...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- model M (terminates with failure if no such M exists). If M is an answer...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Tyrolean Termination Tool 2 (TTT2) is a tool for automatically proving (and disproving) termination ... completely redesigned successor of TTT. Current (non-)termination techniques include: approximated dependency graph, argument filtering...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- truncated Newton method is to terminate the iterations earlier. A preconditioned truncated Newton method...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Pesca can both be seen on the terminal and printed into LaTeX files. The user...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- intrusion of logical errors. The proof of termination is treated as a separate exercise. Finally...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- term: A Tool for Proving Termination of Context-Sensitive Rewriting. Restrictions of rewriting can eventually ... achieve termination by pruning all infinite rewrite sequences issued from every term. Context-sensitive rewriting ... which can be used to automatically prove termination of CSR. The tool implements the generation ... appropriate orderings for proving termination of CSR by means of polynomial interpretations over the rational...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- program crashes, assertion violations, and non-termination. Preliminary experiments to unit test several examples...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Enno Ohlebusch at Bielefeld university for termination of logic programs; the MU-TERM tool ... www.dsic.upv.es/ slucas/csr/termination/muterm/ ) for termination of context-sensitive rewriting; the CARIBOO tool (developed at INRIA Nancy ... Grand-Est) for termination of rewriting under strategies; and the MTT tool (http://www.lcc.uma.es/ duran/MTT ... termination of Maude programs. CiME2 is no longer maintained, and the currently developed version...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- used interactively on a computer terminal. In many cases the determining system is solved completely ... input information for the solution algorithm to terminate. The package should only be used...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- application to the automated verifications of termination certificates. Termination is an important property of programs ... developed to address the problem of deciding termination for specific problems (since it is undecidable ... application to the automated verification of termination certificates, as produced by termination tools...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Certification of termination proofs using CeTA. There are many automatic tools to prove termination ... tools use a combination of many complex termination criteria. Hence generated proofs ... theorem prover Isabelle/HOL to automatically certify termination proofs. To this end, we first formalized ... theory of term rewriting including three major termination criteria: dependency pairs, dependency graphs, and reduction...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- algorithm is described that prevents non-termination of the SMT solver while enabling reduction...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- frame specifications (read and write sets), and termination metrics. To further support specifications, the language...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- language, and of the set of non-terminating strings, with respect to an (inverse) match ... various ways to search for proofs of termination and non-termination. Matchbox is the first ... program that delivers automated proofs of termination for some difficult string rewriting systems...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- used for programs that terminate normally, that terminate with an error message or that terminate...