- Referenced in 503 articles
- opportunity to develop and test problem instances, instance generators, and other methods of testing ... include calls for participation, algorithm implementations, instance generators, bibliographies, and other electronic artifacts. The challenge...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- empirical statistical testing of uniform random number generators. The library implements several types of random ... implementations of the classical statistical tests for random number generators, as well as several others ... library and to user-defined generators. Specific tests suites for either sequences of uniform random ... period length, before the generator starts to fail the test systematically...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- with builds across multiple platforms, generating documentation and regression testing across a set of target...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- assertion violations in a software system by generating, controlling, and observing the possible executions ... components. It integrates automatic test generation, execution and evaluation in a single framework. VeriSoft includes...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- testing that uses combinatorial designs to generate tests that cover the pairwise, triple ... parameters that determine the system’s test scenarios. Examples are system configuration parameters, user inputs ... system uses new combinatorial algorithms to generate test sets that cover all valid ... unit, system, and interoperability testing. It has generated both high-level test plans and detailed...
NIST Statistical Test Suite
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Statistical Test Suite for Random and Pseudorandom Number Generators for Cryptographic Applications. This paper discusses ... aspects of selecting and testing random and pseudorandom number generators. The outputs of such generators ... selecting appropriate generators are discussed in this document. The subject of statistical testing ... statistical tests can absolutely certify a generator as appropriate for usage in a particular application...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- part of unit can be tested by generating inputs for a single entry function ... paper addresses the problem of automating unit testing with memory graphs as inputs. The approach ... specifically, using such a combination to generate test inputs to explore all feasible execution paths ... proposed to facilitate incremental generation of such test inputs. Finally, CUTE, a tool implementing...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- implemented this generator in portable C-code. It passed several stringent statistical tests, including diehard...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- extensions to the SIF test problem format and the generation of files suited to automatic...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- tool, named DART, for automatically testing software that combines three main techniques: (1) automated extraction ... source-code parsing; (2) automatic generation of a test driver for this interface that performs ... program behaves under random testing and automatic generation of new test inputs to direct systematically...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- KLEE: Unassisted and Automatic Generation of High-Coverage Tests for Complex Systems Programs. Symbolic ... execution tool, KLEE, capable of automatically generating tests that achieve high coverage on a diverse ... open-source programs in existence. KLEE-generated tests achieve high line coverage — on average over...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- also possible to define custom test data generators. We present a number of case studies ... point out some pitfalls to avoid. Random testing is especially suitable for functional programs because...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- check the correctness of each output.To generate test cases for a method, Korat constructs ... Korat is a technique for automatic test case generation: given a predicate and a bound ... show that it is feasible to generate test cases from Java predicates, even when ... expectation, the experiments show that Korat generates test cases much faster than the declarative framework...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- output has been used for generating test cases, predicting incompatibilities in component integration, automating theorem...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- element generation rules. Several techniques of mesh optimization are tested and quality plots are presented...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- White Box Test Generation for .NET. Pex automatically produces a small test suite with high ... behavior. The result is an automatically generated small test suite which often achieves high code...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- generation and 3D surface and volume mesh generation, skin surfaces), geometry processing (surface mesh simplification ... like points and segments, and perform geometric tests on them. These objects and predicates ... Finally, the Support Library offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Algorithm 829: Software for generation of classes of test functions with known local and global ... generating non-differentiable, continuously differentiable, and twice continuously differentiable classes of test functions for multiextremal ... class consists of 100 functions. Test functions are generated by defining a convex quadratic function ... generated randomly for all 100 functions of the class. Full information about each test function...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- statistical tests for measuring the quality of a random number generator...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SFSDP also includes the features of generating test problems for numerical experiments...