- Referenced in 522 articles
- variety of Operations Research (OR) problems. These test data sets can be accessed ... described in J.E.Beasley, ”OR-Library: distributing test problems by electronic mail”, Journal of the Operational...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- package contains a collection of test problems, along with Fortran 77, Fortran 90/95 and Matlab ... improve new and existing solvers. The test problems provided are written in so-called Standard ... manipulated to provide tools suitable for testing optimization packages. Ready-to-use interfaces to existing...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- Analysis and Solution of Discrete Ill-Posed Problems. Version 4.1. By means of the routines ... strategies. The package also includes 12 test problems. Requires Matlab Version 7.3. The manual...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- some examples to illustrate the coding of problem data for our SQLP solver. Various techniques ... total of about 300 test problems to an accuracy of at least...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- original problems that motivated theoretical work. It also tests many assumptions about implementation methods ... provides an opportunity to develop and test problem instances, instance generators, and other methods...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- Theorem Provers) is a library of test problems for automated theorem proving (ATP) systems ... comprehensive library of the ATP test problems that are available today, in order to provide ... queens problem). A utility to convert the problems to existing ATP systems’ formats. General guidelines ... problems is necessary for meaningful system evaluations, meaningful system comparisons, repeatability of testing...
Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection
- Referenced in 199 articles
- Sparse matrix test problems. We describe the Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection ... standard test matrices for sparse matrix problems. Our test set comprises problems in linear systems ... variety of scientific and engineering disciplines. The problems range from small matrices, used as counter ... describe the guidelines for contributing further test problems to the collection...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- features simple extensions to the SIF test problem format and the generation of files suited...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- performance on a large database of test problems. The software has been developed on four...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- scope of a major collection of test problems written in the standard input format...
NETLIB LP Test Set
- Referenced in 123 articles
- NETLIB LP Test Problem Set. The NETLIB Linear Programming test set is a collection...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- given for most problems in the CUTE and COPS test collections (about 900 examples...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- required. The primal-dual solution of this problem gives function and derivative information needed ... experiments on a comprehensive set of test problems demonstrate that the method scales well...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- programming method for solving nonlinearly constrained optimization problems with differentiable objective and constraint functions ... NLPQL on a collection of test problems (115 hand-selected or application problems, 320 randomly...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- computational study of the job-shop scheduling problem” by David Applegate and William Cook (which ... codes were written and tested on a variety of unix ... workstations in 1990. A set of test problems is included in the gzipped tarfile prob.tar.gz...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- conjugate gradient (LOBPCG) method for symmetric eigenvalue problems, based on a local optimization ... propose a common system of model tests, using random preconditioners and initial guesses ... this “ideal” algorithm on our model test problems in terms of the speed of convergence...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- collection of nonlinear mixed complementarity problems are given. This collection serves two purposes. Firstly ... basis for testing currently available and new algorithms for mixed complementarity problems. Function and Jacobian ... GAMS interface, making thorough testing of algorithms on practical complementarity problems possible. Secondly, it gives ... collection will grow to include many problems that test complementarity algorithms more fully. The collection...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- CSPLib is a library of test problems for constraint solvers. The library consists of: problems...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- library of semidefinite programming test problems. SDLIB is a collection of semidefinite programming (SDP) test...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Mathematical Programs with Equilibrium Constraints (MPEC) test problems in AMPL...