- Referenced in 10411 articles
- communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology...
- Referenced in 6523 articles
- statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical...
- Referenced in 1241 articles
- MATLAB M-files containing functions for constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices ... This toolbox supersedes the author’s earlier Test Matrix Toolbox (final release 1995). The toolbox...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- Library is a collection of test data sets for a variety of Operations Research ... problems. These test data sets can be accessed via the WWW using the links below ... originally described in J.E.Beasley, ”OR-Library: distributing test problems by electronic mail”, Journal...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- that let you design, simulate, implement, and test a variety of time-varying systems, including ... modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test data...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains ... collection of test problems, along with Fortran 77, Fortran 90/95 and Matlab tools intended ... improve new and existing solvers. The test problems provided are written in so-called Standard ... manipulated to provide tools suitable for testing optimization packages. Ready-to-use interfaces to existing...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- problems that motivated theoretical work. It also tests many assumptions about implementation methods and data ... provides an opportunity to develop and test problem instances, instance generators, and other methods ... testing and comparing performance of algorithms. And it is a step in technology transfer...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- regularization strategies. The package also includes 12 test problems. Requires Matlab Version 7.3. The manual...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- innovation and reducing physical constraints, enabling simulated tests that might not be possible otherwise...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- Theorem Provers) is a library of test problems for automated theorem proving (ATP) systems ... with: A comprehensive library of the ATP test problems that are available today, in order ... TPTP is to support the testing and evaluation of ATP systems, to help ensure that ... system evaluations, meaningful system comparisons, repeatability of testing, and the production of statistically significant results...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- total of about 300 test problems to an accuracy of at least...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- most problems in the CUTE and COPS test collections (about 900 examples...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- integrated with a number of program analysis, testing, and verification tools from Microsoft Research. These...
Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Sparse matrix test problems. We describe the Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection ... standard test matrices for sparse matrix problems. Our test set comprises problems in linear systems ... hypotheses in sparse matrix research, to large test cases arising in large-scale computation ... procedures for obtaining and using the test collection are discussed. We also describe the guidelines...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Guide, the source code for the package, testing and timing programs, prebuilt version...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- sequestered portion is reserved for testing facerecognition algorithms. The FERET evaluation procedure is an independently ... administered test of face-recognition algorithms. The test was designed to: (1) allow a direct...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- world. With over 1,600 tried and tested routines that are both flexible and portable...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- program which creates, simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches for causal...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- like points and segments, and perform geometric tests on them. These objects and predicates...