NIST Statistical Test Suite
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Statistical Test Suite for Random and Pseudorandom Number Generators for Cryptographic Applications. This paper discusses ... aspects of selecting and testing random and pseudorandom number generators. The outputs of such generators ... cryptographic applications, such as the generation of key material. Generators suitable for use in cryptographic ... selecting appropriate generators are discussed in this document. The subject of statistical testing...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- twister (MT) is proposed for generating uniform pseudorandom numbers. For a particular choice of parameters ... variant of the previously proposed generators, TGFSR, modified so as to admit a Mersenne-prime ... implemented this generator in portable C-code. It passed several stringent statistical tests, including diehard...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- those tests. The program is useful for evaluating pseudorandom number generators for encryption and statistical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Generation Based on Zynq MPSoC. Hardware pseudorandom number generators are continuously improved to satisfy both ... passing the TestU01 statistical battery of tests. They are based on chaotic iterations ... improve the statistical profile of the generators on which they iterate. Such post-processing have ... throughput, and statistical tests, is performed. The hardware pseudorandom number generation can reach a throughput/latency...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- maclnne-independent pseudorandom number generator to provide the capability of generating the same problem ... output format. Most parameters have default settings. Test results are presented collapse...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- number generators. For the multiplicative congruential pseudorandom number generator ... reviewed above)]. For these generators with a period of 2126, the naturally underlying lattice structure ... five rather rigorously working number-theoretical tests, mainly from the literature (bitmap, crosstalk, lattice, lacunary...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Algorithm 806: SPRNG: A Scalable Library for Pseudorandom...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Algorithm 810: The SLEIGN2 Sturm-Liouville code. The...
- Referenced in 1169 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or...