- Referenced in 5703 articles
- fund trading website or publishing interactive engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Paul Embrechts: This book is primarily a textbook for courses in quantitative risk management...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- Functions. Datasets and Functionality from the textbook Jan Beran (1994). Statistics for Long-Memory Processes...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- cover all material found in the standard textbooks. Written in C++ and freely available worldwide...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- This package is a companion to the textbook S. Weisberg (2005), ”Applied Linear Regression...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- intended audience is students using the textbook ”Introduction to Time Series and Forecasting” by Peter...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- ETPS are mostly taken from the textbook: Peter B. Andrews, An Introduction to Mathematical Logic...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- primarily designed to accompany Kevin Murphy’s textbook Machine learning: a probabilistic perspective...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- between the variables in the model. This textbook provides an introduction to graphical modelling with...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- various kinds of mathematical documents, including articles, textbooks, interactive books, courses. It can serve...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- accompanying books transcend the old ideas of `textbooks’ and `computer manuals’ by linking the learning...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- close to the statements traditionally found in textbooks and scientific papers. The constraint-solving algorithm...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- name, while the output is in the textbook style used in most particle-physics publications...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- based on Gries and Schneider’s LADM textbook had frequently been asking...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- tutorial paper  and the textbook . We note that there exist established information inequalities...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- package is a unofficial companion to the textbook ”Applied Logistic Regression” by D.W. Hosmer...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- collection of datasets to accompany the textbook ”Using R for Introductory Statistics...
Electronic Geometry Textbook
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Electronic Geometry Textbook: a geometric textbook knowledge management system. Electronic Geometry Textbook is a knowledge ... management system that manages geometric textbook knowledge to enable users to construct and share dynamic ... geometry textbooks interactively and efficiently. Based on a knowledge base organizing and storing the knowledge ... been developed for users to create geometry textbooks with automatic checking, in real time...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- then, the project has resulted in supplementary textbooks, which enrich the sophomore ODE course...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- semantic definitions which is close to textbook presentations of Circus...