- Referenced in 2847 articles
- Repository is a collection of databases, domain theories, and data generators that are used...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic combinatorics. It provides...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- research and teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects are ideals...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- designed for fast computations in number theory, but also contains a large number of other...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- scheme is based on a new stability theory for discontinuities in fluids, which was never...
- Referenced in 462 articles
- associated with the book Functions of Matrices: Theory and Computation and contains implementations of many...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- many of the operations of supervisory control theory, and routines that implement the methodology developed ... manipulation of FSA models, and the theory of supervisory control of discrete event systems...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Boolean algebra, logic calculi, combinatory logic, group theory, lattice theory, and algebraic geometry. Note: Otter/Mace2...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- other fields to empirically assess their theories. These theories are usually formulated as theoretical models...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- strive to cover the book ”Robust Statistics, Theory and Methods” by Maronna, Martin and Yohai...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis ... subject.par Gaussian Markov Random Fields: Theory and Applications provides such a reference, using a unified...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Moreover, the book contains explanations of the theory underlying the statistical methods and material ... book includes some practical examples illustrating the theory and corresponding exercises. The appendix is devoted...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- primarily directed to the user; the background theory is -- with the exception of the natural...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- prover for first-order logic and type theory. The latter is a cut-down version ... various mathematical activities, promoting development of formal theories in a wide variety of disciplines, deductive ... Introduction to Mathematical Logic and Type Theory: To Truth Through Proof, Second Edition, Kluwer Academic...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- been used in various applications (Robotic, Signal Theory, Biology, Computational Geometry, . . . ) and more recently...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- formulas over some temporarily fixed language and theory. In contrast to theorem provers, the methods ... applied know about the underlying algebraic theory and make use of it. We illustrate some...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Computational methods for plasticity. Theory and applications. The purpose of this text is to describe ... attempt to present a reasonable balance of theory and numerical procedures used in the finite...