- Referenced in 364 articles
- following groups; maxima/minima, order statistics, peaks over thresholds and point processes...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- ILUT: A dual threshold incomplete LU factorization. In this paper we describe an Incomplete ... level of fill exceeds a certain threshold. The second class of methods consists of techniques ... fill-ins introduced, traditionally referred to as threshold preconditioners. The first type of approach...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- level of fill) ILUT (ILU preconditioner with threshold) ILUC (Crout version of ILUT) VBILUK (variable ... block detection) VBILUT (variable block preconditioner with threshold - with automatic block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- constructive learning algorithm Multi-layer networks of threshold logic units offer an attractive framework ... constructs a single hidden layer of hyperspherical threshold neurons. Each neuron is designed to determine ... same class. The weights and thresholds of the hidden neurons are determined directly by comparing ... combined by a single output layer of threshold neurons. The speed of DistAl makes...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- straw in haystacks: Empirical Bayes approaches to thresholding a possibly sparse sequence” and ”Empirical Bayes ... selection of wavelet thresholds” by Iain M. Johnstone and Bernard W. Silverman, submitted for publication...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- invGauss: Threshold regression that fits the (randomized drift) inverse Gaussian distribution to survival data. invGauss...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- that such a system significantly lowers the threshold for understanding formal development and facilitates collaboration...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ILUT and ILUTP (incomplete LU factorization with threshold and with threshold and pivoting...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- softImpute: Matrix Completion via Iterative Soft-Thresholded SVD. Iterative methods for matrix completion that ... main approaches.The one approach uses iterative soft-thresholded svds to impute the missing values...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- done with ILUs based on threshold techniques. The ILUM factorization described in this paper ... version of a Gaussian elimination procedure with threshold dropping which has a high degree...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- suitable for this approach, study their corresponding threshold functions, and describe a df-standardizing reparametrization...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- offers a variety of classification, ranking, thresholding and dimensionality reduction algorithms, as well as algorithms...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- stopping criteria for WBS: one based on thresholding and the other based on what...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Thresholding and False Discovery Rates for Detecting Differential Gene Expression in DNA Microarrays ... treatment, survival time, or diagnostic class. It thresholds an appropriate test statistic and reports ... additional features for fold-change thresholding and block permutations. Here, we explain...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- vast literature of wavelet shrinkage and wavelet thresholding estimators developed to denoise such data. These...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- grid spacing is below the Rayleigh threshold. Algorithms based on techniques of band exclusion ... pursuit (OMP), subspace pursuit (SP), iterative hard thresholding (IHT), basis pursuit (BP), and Lasso ... comparisons with the algorithms spectral iterative hard thresholding and the frame-adapted BP demonstrate...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- called RESTART (REpetitive Simulation Trials After Reaching Thresholds), is quite general and has a straightforward...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- criticism (HC) scores and the corresponding decision threshold...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- precision methods which include resonances, pair production thresholds and coannihilations. Masses and mixings of supersymmetric...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- package EbayesThresh: Empirical Bayes Thresholding and Related Methods. This package carries out Empirical Bayes thresholding ... likelihood approach. This leads to an adaptive thresholding approach on the original data. Extensions ... basic method, in particular to wavelet thresholding, are also implemented within the package...