- Referenced in 113 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- HLIBpro is a software library implementing algorithms for...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- HLib is a library for hierarchical matrices that...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...