- Referenced in 2 articles
- applied on electromagnetic imaging. For time-harmonic Maxwell equations, we consider an inverse scattering problem...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- optimized Schwarz domain decomposition techniques for time-harmonic wave problems. After a review of Schwarz ... examples for Helmholtz and Maxwell’s equations, is freely available online for further testing...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...