- Referenced in 1 article
- applied on electromagnetic imaging. For time-harmonic Maxwell equations, we consider an inverse scattering problem...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 1266 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4272 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7362 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...