- Referenced in 1 article
- applied on electromagnetic imaging. For time-harmonic Maxwell equations, we consider an inverse scattering problem...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 1222 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4133 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7110 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...