- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 1391 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- NETGEN: An advancing front 2D/3D-mesh generator based on...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- iDynoR: R Analysis package for iDynoMiCS Simulation Results...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- PyFR is an open-source Python based framework...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- OCCA: A unified approach to multi-threading languages...