- Referenced in 274 articles
- method, and a short glance at the topological degree idea, which seems a bit outside...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- enriched approximations are independent; enrichment detection schemes: topological, geometrical, narrow-band, etc.; multi-material problem...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- linear force-displacement relations) and reset the topology by the Delaunay algorithm. The geometry...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- more efﬁcient and a user-friendly topology editor was added. The current version 3 features ... longer dependent on the X platform for topology editing. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- resource usage, localities, interference, mobility, or topology, it is crucial to reason about spatial properties...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- BRITE: A Flexible Generator of Internet Topologies. Abstract BRITE is a parameterized topology generation tool ... study various properties of generated network topologies (such power laws, path length and clustering coefficient ... causes for properties recently observed in Internet topologies. Different combinations of possible causes ... power laws and other metrics in Internet topologies. BRITE (Boston university Representative Internet Topology gEnerator...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- called the Fundamental Theorem of Algebraic Topology. The first version of the program, called...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- from a variety of applications, including truss topology design, control systems engineering, and relaxations...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- SnapPy is a program for studying the topology and geometry of 3-manifolds, with...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- collective operations, are configured to exploit network topology information. The library also exploits MPI constructs ... discovery of, and adaptation to, both network topology and network quality-of-service mechanisms...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- features include the distributed reduction of single topologies on multiple processor cores. The parallel reduction ... different topologies is supported via a modular, load balancing job system. Fast graph and matroid ... algorithms allow for the identification of equivalent topologies and integrals. Reduze uses GiNaC or, optionally...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- limitation due to the fixed topology of the mesh. In our new method we allow...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- package, especially in the 3D handling of topological bifurcations. We also assess the performance...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- that these techniques be computationally efficient. Algebraic Topology is the classical mathematical tool ... develop and apply efficient and effective topologically based methods to the analysis of nonlinear systems...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- containment sets are computed to enclose the topological closure of a range of a function...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- vary among lineages,BIONJ clearly has better topological accuracy. In the latter case ... conditions of evolution tested, the topological error reduction is on the average around 20%. With...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- distributed database. Mesh capabilities include a mesh topology data structure, mesh subsetting, coefficient data, mesh ... field data, support for changing the mesh topology, and support for parallel operations...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- parameters which are related to the network topology and resource-related parameters are implemented...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- regular CW-complexes in the context of topological data analysis...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- form. See also Neumann and Reid in Topology ’90, Proceedings of the Research Semester ... Dimensional Topology at Ohio State University. Berlin New York: de Gruyter 1992, for more about...