- Referenced in 28 articles
- ISOLDE, a Maple package for systems of linear...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 757 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- MINION is a new constraint solver, which is...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- ROBBINS, a Maple package accompanying my paper ”Proof...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- The Network Simulator - ns-2. Ns is a...
- Referenced in 386 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- JGAP - Java genetic algorithms and genetic programming package...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- Algorithm AS 136: A K-Means Clustering Algorithm...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...