- Referenced in 1599 articles
- memory hierarchy, and so provide a transportable way to achieve high efficiency on diverse modern ... machines. We use the term ”transportable” instead of ”portable” because, for fastest possible performance, LAPACK...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport algorithm that works. This paper describes ... technique called “flux correction.” These flux-corrected transport algorithms are of indeterminate order but yield ... version of FCT utilizing SHASTA, a new transport algorithm for the continuity equation, which...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- program for generating large scale capacitated assignment, transportation, and minimum cost flow network problems ... code “NETGEN” can generate capacitated and uncapacitated transportation and minimum cost flow network problems ... objective function value of 40 assignment, transportation, and network problems varying in size from...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- wide variety of physical situations, for instance, transport of fluid in porous media, diffusion...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- based on the solution for the Transportation problem as described in  Please...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- dimensional versions of a diurnal kinetics-transport problem. The dimensions are between...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- static, low-speed dynamic, or steady-state transport analyses; while Abaqus/Explicit may be applied...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- many applications in areas such as transportation, networking, and social science, this problem has been...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- version of LAPACK, a transportable library for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, including systems...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- multiscale flow solvers and a few simple transport solvers capable of handling general unstructured grids...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- EVALUATION OF GAS-PHASE, MULTICOMPONENT TRANSPORT PROPERTIES. This report documents a FORTRAN computer code package ... diffusion coefficients, and thermal diffusion coefficients. The TRANSPORT Property package is in two parts ... chemical kinetics package CHEMKIN-III, and the TRANSPORT property subroutines are designed to be used...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TOUGH (”Transport Of Unsaturated Groundwater and Heat”) suite of software codes are multi-dimensional numerical ... models for simulating the coupled transport of water, vapor, non-condensible gas, and heat...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- points possessed by MOLPs (including multiple objective transportation problems) of different sizes are reported...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- different in detail. Both Lagrangian and advection (transport) phases of the problem are considered...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- solving time dependent, free surface circulation and transport problems in two and three dimensions. These ... feasibility and material disposal studies, (iv) larval transport studies, (v) near shore marine operations...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- finite rate chemical kinetics and multicomponent molecular transport. After stating the appropriate governing equations ... chemical reaction mechanism and the transport properties. Transport property formulations include the option of using...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL v2/v3) and Transport Layer Security (TLS v1) protocols as well...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- physical validity of various hydrodynamic and energy transport models. Some comparisons have been included...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- capabilities to simulate coupled groundwater/surface-water systems, solute transport, variable-density flow (including saltwater), aquifer-system...