- Referenced in 1037 articles
- program. FreeFem++ includes a fast 2^d-tree-based interpolation algorithm and a language...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic experiments. Zurich Toolbox for Readymade Economic Experiments ... Tree is a widely used software package for developing and carrying out economic experiments ... experience is not necessary, though useful. z-Tree is flexible both with respect...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- Second Edition)]. The data model provides a tree representation of XML documents as well ... addressing of the nodes in an XML tree. XPath 2.0 is a superset of [XPath...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- search structures (kd trees for nearest neighbor search, and range and segment trees), interpolation (natural...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- realization for the class of binary-valued, tree-structured CP-nets, which is conducted ... explain how to divide a tree-structured CP-net into chain CP-nets ... generate the preference ranking of the tree-structured CP-net. At last, the corresponding analysis...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- rpart: Recursive Partitioning. Recursive partitioning and regression trees. Recursive partitioning for classification, regression and survival ... trees. An implementation of most of the functionality of the 1984 book by Breiman, Friedman...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- regression based on a forest of trees using random inputs...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- classic graph theory problems like minimum spanning trees and network flow, and also implements algorithms...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- collect freely available instances of Steiner tree problems in graphs and provide some information about ... open forum for difficult Steiner tree instances. We would be happy if you contribute...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- pioneered many ideas in computer science, including tree data structures, automatic storage management, dynamic typing...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- years, including formula reductions, DAGification, guided tree automata, three-valued logic, eager minimization, BDD-based...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Sepp Küblbeck which could produce tree-level and one-loop diagrams in the Standard Model...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- unification of SPH with the hierarchical tree method. A new, general-purpose code for evolving ... gravitational forces are computed with a hierarchical tree algorithm. Multiple expansions are used to approximate ... unification of SPH with the hierarchical tree method is a natural way of allowing...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- BayesTree: Bayesian Methods for Tree Based Models: Implementation of BART: Bayesian Additive Regression Trees ... develop a Bayesian “sum-of-trees” model where each tree is constrained by a regularization...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- semantic information -- a bank of linguistic trees. We also annotate text with part-of-speech...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- computed with the help of dedicated tree-level like Feynman rules. Possible numerical instabilities...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- program for estimating maximum likelihood phylogenetic trees from nucleotide sequences. Much of this program...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- component analysis, histograms and elementary statistics, segmentation tree for stratified data, decision tree...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- classifier. SLIQ is a decision tree classifier that can handle both numeric and categorical attributes ... novel pre-sorting technique in the tree-growth phase. This sorting procedure is integrated with ... breadth-first tree growing strategy to enable classification of disk-resident datasets. SLIQ also uses ... tree-pruning algorithm that is inexpensive, and results in compact and accurate trees. The combination...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- reading, writing, plotting, and manipulating phylogenetic trees, analyses of comparative data in a phylogenetic framework ... such as Mantel’s test, minimum spanning tree, generalized skyline plots, graphical exploration of phylogenetic ... absolute evolutionary rates and clock-like trees using mean path lengths and penalized likelihood. Phylogeny...