- Referenced in 216 articles
- CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations and Delaunay triangulations ... periodic triangulations in 3D), Voronoi diagrams (for 2D and 3D points, 2D additively weighted Voronoi...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and Delaunay Triangulator. Triangle generates exact Delaunay triangulations, constrained Delaunay triangulations ... conforming Delaunay triangulations, Voronoi diagrams, and high-quality triangular meshes. The latter can be generated...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- hulls.Qhull may be used for the Delaunay triangulation or the Voronoi diagram...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- choice of meshpoints (vertex nodes) and a triangulation. We want to offer a short...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- this is enforced by tiebreaking, giving a triangulation of a facet by ”placing”.) The program ... also compute Delaunay triangulations and alpha shapes, and volumes of Voronoi regions. The program uses ... factor of 2 or 3 for Delaunay triangulation, less for convex hulls). Output in postscript...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- occurs in economics as the so-called Triangulation Problem for Input-Output Matrices. Our data...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids. TOPCOM is a package for computing triangulations ... chirotope, components of the flip graph of triangulations, enumerate all triangulations. The core algorithms implemented...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- hyperplanes, and vice versa), convex hulls, a triangulation of a vector, the Hilbert basis...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- triangulations. CGAL User and Reference Manual: This package allows to build and handle various triangulations ... point sets two dimensions. Any CGAL triangulation covers the convex hull of its vertices. Triangulations ... point location facilities. The package provides plain triangulation (whose faces depend on the insertion order ... vertices) and Delaunay triangulations. Regular triangulations are also provided for sets of weighted points. Delaunay...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- many classes of planar graphs, including triangulations, quadrangulations and convex polytopes. Many applications ... compiled using Plantri are given. These include triangulations, quadrangulations, convex polytopes, several classes of cubic ... quartic graphs and triangulations of disks...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- reduction, mesh smoothing, cutting, contouring, and Delaunay triangulation. VTK has an extensive information visualization framework...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Algorithm 772: STRIPACK: Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi diagram on the surface of a sphere. STRIPACK ... incremental algorithm to construct a Delaunay triangulation and, optionally, a Voronoi diagram ... surface of the unit sphere. The triangulation covers the convex hull of the nodes, which ... including an efficient means of updating the triangulation with nodal additions or deletions...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- bounded three-dimensional surfaces. After first triangulating the surface, the triangles are systematically transformed ... formed by using existing edges in the triangulation, by inserting additional nodes, or by performing...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- DeWall: a fast divide and conquer Delaunay triangulation algorithm in $E^d$. The paper deals ... with Delaunay Triangulations (DT) in E d space. This classic computational geometry problem is studied ... generality: it can be simply extended to triangulate point sets in any dimension. The technique...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- TRIPACK: A constrained two-dimensional Delaunay triangulation package. TRIPACK is a Fortran 77 software package ... incremental algorithn to construct a constrained Delaunay triangulation of a set of points ... plane (nodes). The triangulation covers the convex hull of the nodes but may include polygonal ... from those in the remainder of the triangulation. This effectively allows for a nonconvex...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- software package for studying 3-manifold triangulations and normal surfaces. It includes a graphical user ... angle structures, census enumeration, combinatorial recognition of triangulations, and high-level functions such...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- algorithms. The algorithms include seven triangulation-based methods and three modified Shepard methods...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- FIST: fast industrial-strength triangulation of polygons. We discuss a triangulation algorithm that is based ... detects deficiencies in the input polygon, our triangulation code can only handle any type ... tends to be faster than other popular triangulation codes. All engineering details that ensure ... reliability and efficiency of the triangulation code are described in full details. We also report...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- locus from a point on a triangulation of a smooth surface therefore tends to become ... points of the cut locus on the triangulation for which the angle measured between...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- comes with an extensive library of known triangulations of manifolds and provides the user with...