- Referenced in 278 articles
- well as simplicial complexes, matroids, graphs, tropical hypersurfaces, and other objects. Supported platforms include various...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- specialized algorithms for tropical curves, tropical hypersurfaces and tropical varieties of prime ideals. In addition...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- iB4e: A software framework for parametrizing specialized LP...
- Referenced in 1118 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 3084 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...