- Referenced in 526 articles
- devoted to line-search and trust-region methods, which are used to globalize convergence...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- design process requires. Organizations around the world trust ANSYS to deliver the best value...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Computing a trust region step We propose an algorithm for the problem of minimizing ... this algorithm in a trust region Newton’s method. In particular, we prove that under ... that GQTPAR is quite successful in a trust region method. In our tests a call...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- Library is so widely used and trusted because of its unrivalled quality, reliability and portability...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- illustrate everything in its fullest generality. We trust that the majority of potential users...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Nastran is recognized as the most trusted multidiscipline solver in the world...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- consider a statistical database in which a trusted administrator introduces noise to the query responses...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- TRON is a trust region Newton method for the solution of large bound-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Trust-region interior-point SQP algorithms for a class of nonlinear programming problems A family ... trust-region interior-point sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithms for the solution of a class ... they exploit trust-region techniques for equality-constrained optimization. Thus, they allow the computation...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- trust region technique for the maximum weight clique problem A new simple generalization ... directly proved. Within this framework a trust region heuristic is developed. In contrast to usual ... trust region methods, it regards not only the global optimum of a quadratic objective over...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- minimizing the quadratic model subject to a trust region bound, or by a procedure that ... interpolation points and the adjustment of trust region radii. par The algorithm works with...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- step, whose sizes are controlled by a trust-region type parameter. Each entry...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- each iteration, which is used in a trust region procedure for adjusting the variables. When...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- result, we obtain a highly trusted proof-checker for CVC Lite, while also fundamentally expanding...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- STRSCNE, is based on the affine scaling trust-region method STRN, recently proposed...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- TRAVOS: Trust and Reputation in the Context of Inaccurate Information Sources. In many dynamic open ... agents may be self-interested, and when trusted to perform an action for another ... betray that trust by not performing the action as required. In addition ... need to develop a model of trust and reputation that will ensure good interactions among...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- sample points, and uses trust regions to promote convergence. A geometric constraint (or wedge) aims...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- exceptions.The axioms of Ynot form a small trusted computing base which has been formally justified...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- LSTRS: MATLAB software for large-scale trust-region subproblems and regularization A MATLAB 6.0 implementation ... based on a reformulation of the trust-region subproblem as a parameterized eigenvalue problem...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- line search approach and a two-dimensional trust region approach. Test results indicate that...