- Referenced in 13 articles
- TPMSVM: A novel twin parametric-margin support vector machine for pattern recognition. A novel twin ... parametric-margin support vector machine (TPMSVM) for classification is proposed in this paper. This TPMSVM ... spirit of the twin support vector machine (TWSVM), determines indirectly the separating hyperplane through...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- MLTSVM: a novel twin support vector machine to multi-label learning. Multi-label learning paradigm ... propose a novel multi-label twin support vector machine (MLTSVM) for multi-label classification. MLTSVM ... useful promotion of twin support vector machine (TWSVM) for multi-label classification. To speed...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- paper, we present a novel nonparallel support vector machine based on one optimization problem (NSVMOOP ... largest possible angle between the normal vectors and the decision hyperplanes in the feature space ... classifiers, such as the representative twin support vector machine, it constructs two nonparallel hyperplanes simultaneously...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Fast Implementation of Standard Twin Support Vector Machine Classifier. This paper presents the LightTwinSVM program ... simple and fast implementation of twin support vector machine algorithm (TwinSVM). Numerical experiments on benchmark...
- Referenced in 2802 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 7990 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3018 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2538 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1446 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...