- Referenced in 6 articles
- assembly lines. Two-sided assembly lines are a special type of assembly lines in which ... perform assembly tasks in both sides of the line. This type of lines ... crucial importance, especially in the assembly of large-sized products, like automobiles, buses or trucks ... approach to address the two-sided mixed-model assembly line balancing problem. First, a mathematical...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Balancing two-sided U-type assembly lines using modified particle swarm optimization algorithm. In this ... paper, a new two-sided U-type assembly line balancing (TUALB) procedure...
- Referenced in 1222 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4131 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 693 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- A powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function...