- Referenced in 28 articles
- this end: (1) a behavioral type-and-effect system for the π-calculus, which extracts...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- variables explicitly. This may have the computational effect of swapping bound names with freshly generated ... FreshML used a complicated static type system inferring information about the ’freshness’ of names ... expressions in order to tame this effect. The main contribution of this paper ... show (perhaps surprisingly) that a standard type system without freshness inference, coupled with a conventional...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- general-purpose functional programming language with effects aimed at program verification. It puts together ... proof assistant based on dependent types. After verification, F* programs can be extracted to efficient ... primitives. F*’s type system includes dependent types, monadic effects, refinement types, and a weakest...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- linear systems. The most effective general purpose and black-box type of preconditioners are available...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- then we present a surprisingly simple type inference algorithm that is able to infer ... with the CCured system shows that the inference is very effective for many C programs ... pointers are statically verifiable to be type safe. The remaining pointers are instrumented with efficient...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- DENFIS is calculated through a fuzzy inference system based on m-most activated fuzzy rules ... creation of a first-order Takagi-Sugeno-type fuzzy rule set for a DENFIS online ... creation of a first-order Takagi-Sugeno-type fuzzy rule set, or an expanded high ... introduced. It is demonstrated that DENFIS can effectively learn complex temporal sequences in an adaptive...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- automatically, and we describe a polymorphic type inference system based on Hindley-Milner style inference ... polymorphic effects through row-polymorphism using duplicate labels. Moreover, we show that our effects ... example, if an expression can be typed without an exn effect, then it will never ... effect, we can also safely combine state with let-polymorphism without needing either imperative type...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- protection mechanisms, or changes to the operating system. This paper complements this research by developing ... analysis of Android applications based on typing techniques. We introduce a formal calculus for reasoning ... component communication API and a type-and-effect system to statically prevent privilege escalation attacks...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- describes the structure of a system, enabling more effective design, program understanding, and formal analysis ... software architecture with implementation, using a type system to ensure that the implementation conforms...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- core calculus for Java and Java with effects. In order to study rigorously object-oriented ... block structure. We define the syntax, type system and operational semantics of MJ, and give ... proof of type safety. In order to demonstrate the usefulness of MJ to reason about ... Boyland to extend Java with an effects system. This effects system is intended to delimit...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- interesting problem of classifying membrane protein types using their sequence information. We consider both evolutionary ... features and provide them to our classification system based on support vector machine (SVM) with ... split amino acid composition to effectively discriminate membrane protein types. Linear, polynomial, and RBF based...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- semantics, safety criterion, and a type system with latent effects due to Gordon and Jeffrey...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- which ones can accommodate two or more types of PTM, which ones only ... featured by incorporating the sequence-coupled effects into the general PseAAC, and by fusing ... basic random forest classifiers into an ensemble system. Rigorous cross-validations...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- help maintain consistency of the generated systems. We present TinkerType and its implementation and describe ... typed lambda-calculi. The first repository covers a broad range of typing features, including subtyping ... effects, and dependent types. It describes both declarative and algorithmic aspects of the systems...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- discrete or a smeared stiffener). Several types of general and local buckling modes are included ... panel and local skin buckling including the effects of stiffener rolling. Certain stiffener rolling modes ... also accounted for. The interactive PANDA system consists of three independently executed modules that share...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- discrete model or a vector that can effectively reflect its sequence pattern information or capture ... these tools, however, can only handle one type of samples. Furthermore, the number of their ... methods for various tasks in bioinformatics and system biology. It is anticipated that...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- themselves, the concepts include element types, subgroup types, etc., the conjectures include implication ... Zhang’s MCS program, the HR system -- named after mathematicians Hardy and Ramanujan -- performs theory ... domains where Otter and MACE are effective, HR can produce large numbers of theorems...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- environment for research and education in database systems design, heuristics for query optimization, parallel query ... support functions is not prescribed; any data type including complex objects and any operation ... extensible with new operators, algorithms, data types, and type-specific methods. Volcano includes two novel ... first implemented query execution engine that effectively combines extensibility and parallelism...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Although these notions are captured as data types rather than a programming language, we provide ... guide reasoning and implementation. A method to effectively and efficiently perform event detection using interval ... surprisingly good performance for an interpreter-based system. Several examples are given, including the ability...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- binary instrumentation and optimizations for detecting various types of security attacks without requiring any hardware ... binary instrumentation framework on Windows. Our real-system experiments with two real-world server applications ... benchmarks show that LIFT can effectively detect various types of security attacks. LIFT also incurs...