- Referenced in 735 articles
- procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- polymorphic Hindley–Milner type system, which automatically assigns the types of most expressions without requiring...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- connected by a sound, polymorphic type system featuring type inference. The OCaml system...
- Referenced in 1490 articles
- linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value ... various types of matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- breadth, depth, and performance to handle every type of mathematics. Maple’s intuitive interface supports ... graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- applications and research, Internet security applications, algebra systems, computational algebra research, etc. GMP is carefully ... using fullwords as the basic arithmetic type, by using fast algorithms, with highly optimised assembly ... main target platforms are Unix-type systems, such as GNU/Linux, Solaris...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- strict functional language with polymorphic types. The last few years have seen much fruitful research ... SASL and KRC. To arrive at a system more suitable for tackling large problems Miranda ... this foundation (i) a polymorphic type system and (ii) a library structure with type secure ... with a discussion of the type system and in particular the facilities for userdefined types...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- short history. The original LCF system was a proof-checking program developed at Stanford University ... underlying it and the innovative polymorphic type system used both...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- generic functions and a rich type system simultaneously enables an expressive programming model and successful...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- specify, implement, and prove properties of deductive systems such as programming languages and logics. Large ... research projects using Twelf include the TALT typed assembly language ... foundational proof-carrying-code system, and a type safety proof for Standard...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- convenient syntactic sugar and a static type system to a tiny core. The current release ... selective communication, and concurrent objects. The type system integrates a number of features found...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric linear systems The presented method is a combination...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- implementations. KLAIM is equipped with a type system that statically checks access right violations ... relation to the various localities. The type system is used to determine the operations that...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- characters, and an interactive Emacs interface (the type checker can assist in the development ... proof assistant: It is an interactive system for writing and checking proofs ... Agda is based on intuitionistic type theory, a foundational system for constructive mathematics developed ... with other proof assistants based on dependent types, such as Coq, Epigram and NuPRL. This...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- LEGO is an interactive proof development system (proof assistant) designed and implemented by Randy Pollack ... Jersey ML. It implements various related type systems - the Edinburgh Logical Framework (LF), the Calculus ... Unified Theory of Dependent Types (UTT). LEGO is a powerful tool for interactive proof development ... refinement proof as a basic operation. The system design emphasizes removing the more tedious aspects...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- FreshML used a complicated static type system inferring information about the ’freshness’ of names ... show (perhaps surprisingly) that a standard type system without freshness inference, coupled with a conventional...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- modeling system for constructing and solving disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number ... standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- version of Clean offers a hybrid type system with both static as well as dynamic...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- introduce a module system for SIGNAL. Just as data-types describe the invariants of program ... processes to their enviroument. In conventional languages, typing is the medium allowing the separate compilation ... processes and for assembling them in complex systems. Following this principle, we present the first ... design and implementation of a polymorphic type system and of a module system...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- functions, overloaded functions, a very rich type system (arrows, sequences, pairs, records, intersections, unions, differences...