- Referenced in 4977 articles
- breadth, depth, and performance to handle every type of mathematics. Maple’s intuitive interface supports...
- Referenced in 1600 articles
- specifications for Fortran subprograms that do various types of matrix multiplication and the solution...
- Referenced in 1229 articles
- procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management...
- Referenced in 1034 articles
- encompass additional model elements, such as new types of constraints and objective functions. Similarly...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- been characterized as ”Lisp with types”. It is known for its use of the polymorphic ... Hindley–Milner type system, which automatically assigns the types of most expressions without requiring explicit ... type annotations, and ensures type safety – there is a formal proof that a well-typed ... program does not cause runtime type errors. ML provides pattern matching for function arguments...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- with non-strict semantics and strong static typing. It is named after logician Haskell Curry...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- approximate Rieman solvers of the approximate flux type: Roe Riemann solver, HLLC Riemann solver...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- supports a number of standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- problem) from various sources and of various types. Instances of the following problem classes...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- support a richer set of data types, and to take advantage of the type information...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- direct ancestor of the ”type theoretical” line of proof assistants from which the better known...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- system, all connected by a sound, polymorphic type system featuring type inference. The OCaml system...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- using fullwords as the basic arithmetic type, by using fast algorithms, with highly optimised assembly ... main target platforms are Unix-type systems, such as GNU/Linux, Solaris...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- multiphysics-application templates solve many common problem types. You also have the option of choosing...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- nominal), counts, or combinations of these variable types. In addition, Mplus has extensive capabilities...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are similar ... indexed by values and not just types. It also has parameterised modules, mixfix operators, Unicode ... characters, and an interactive Emacs interface (the type checker can assist in the development ... checking proofs. Agda is based on intuitionistic type theory, a foundational system for constructive mathematics...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- based on generic functions and a rich type system simultaneously enables an expressive programming model ... successful type inference, leading to good performance for a wide range of programs. This makes...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric linear systems The presented method is a combination...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- integration of R and C++. R data types (SEXP) are matched to C++ objects ... class hierarchy. All R types are supported (vectors, functions, environment, etc ...) and each type...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- strict functional language with polymorphic types. The last few years have seen much fruitful research ... adds to this foundation (i) a polymorphic type system and (ii) a library structure with ... type secure facilities for separate compilation and linking. The major part of this paper will ... taken up with a discussion of the type system and in particular the facilities...