- Referenced in 5020 articles
- breadth, depth, and performance to handle every type of mathematics. Maple’s intuitive interface supports...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- specifications for Fortran subprograms that do various types of matrix multiplication and the solution...
- Referenced in 1319 articles
- procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management...
- Referenced in 1038 articles
- encompass additional model elements, such as new types of constraints and objective functions. Similarly...
- Referenced in 512 articles
- been characterized as ”Lisp with types”. It is known for its use of the polymorphic ... Hindley–Milner type system, which automatically assigns the types of most expressions without requiring explicit ... type annotations, and ensures type safety – there is a formal proof that a well-typed ... program does not cause runtime type errors. ML provides pattern matching for function arguments...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- with non-strict semantics and strong static typing. It is named after logician Haskell Curry...
- Referenced in 744 articles
- approximate Rieman solvers of the approximate flux type: Roe Riemann solver, HLLC Riemann solver...
- Referenced in 683 articles
- supports a number of standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- problem) from various sources and of various types. Instances of the following problem classes...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- support a richer set of data types, and to take advantage of the type information...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- direct ancestor of the ”type theoretical” line of proof assistants from which the better known...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- system, all connected by a sound, polymorphic type system featuring type inference. The OCaml system...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- using fullwords as the basic arithmetic type, by using fast algorithms, with highly optimised assembly ... main target platforms are Unix-type systems, such as GNU/Linux, Solaris...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- multiphysics-application templates solve many common problem types. You also have the option of choosing...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- based on generic functions and a rich type system simultaneously enables an expressive programming model ... successful type inference, leading to good performance for a wide range of programs. This makes...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- nominal), counts, or combinations of these variable types. In addition, Mplus has extensive capabilities...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are similar ... indexed by values and not just types. It also has parameterised modules, mixfix operators, Unicode ... characters, and an interactive Emacs interface (the type checker can assist in the development ... checking proofs. Agda is based on intuitionistic type theory, a foundational system for constructive mathematics...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric linear systems The presented method is a combination...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- integration of R and C++. R data types (SEXP) are matched to C++ objects ... class hierarchy. All R types are supported (vectors, functions, environment, etc ...) and each type...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- MATLAB code for solving elliptic diffusion-type problems, including Poisson’s equation on single patch...