- Referenced in 38 articles
- finding the smallest enclosing ball of balls with a fixed point on the boundary ... convex hull of a union of balls...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The QSplat Multiresolution Point Rendering System. QSplat is...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- Edinburgh LCF. A mechanized logic of computation. From...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...