- Referenced in 230 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 864 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1010 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1169 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- We study in this paper a new data...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...