- Referenced in 3 articles
- Such problems arise in parametric value-at-risk minimization, portfolio optimization, and robust optimization with...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 692 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 913 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...