- Referenced in 1 article
- from regression models that yield a variance inflation factor within a prespecified limit...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SYSTAT hat alles, was Sie für die statistische...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- A comparison of complementary automatic modeling methods: RETINA...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...