- Referenced in 19 articles
- also possible to test if a semigroup satisfies a particular property, such ... variety of further properties. There are methods for finding congruences of certain types of semigroups...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Github. Some of the features of Semigroupe 2.01 are not yet implemented in libsemigroups, this ... ideals; inverses; local submonoids; the kernel; variety tests...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- also methods for testing if a semigroup satisfies a particular property, such ... regular, simple, inverse, completely regular, and a variety of further properties; see Chapter ... commonly used GAP library functions related to semigroups, and functions to read and write large...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AUTOMATE, a computing package for automata and finite...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2338 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4640 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5116 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9957 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1238 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- An overwhelming variety of different constructions for (t...