- Referenced in 416 articles
- nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes (sequential approach ... inclusions) accurate summation, dot product and matrix-vector residuals (interpreted, reference implementation, slow) multiple precision...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- numerical expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear ... equations, polynomials, and sets, lists, vectors, matrices, and tensors. Maxima yields high precision numeric results...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1764 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2802 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ITSM (Interactive Time Series Modelling) 6.0 is an...
- Referenced in 1607 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...