- Referenced in 13 articles
- This paper describes the design of the Abstract...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- GLOB -- a new VNS-based software for global...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 4756 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5341 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10804 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 6950 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 762 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The deployment scheduling analysis tool (DSAT)...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- In this paper, we present the ParadisEO white...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- CLAIRE: Combining sets, search and rules to better...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The conception and characteristics of data Link 16...