- Referenced in 3 articles
- problems arise in a variety of applied contexts, in particular telecommunication networks and automated vehicle ... routing. The main motivation typically is the desire to plan a structure which is safe ... paramount issue. In guiding of cargo vehicles, it is prevention of collisions. We have taken ... Containerterminal Altenwerder at Hamburg harbour. Disjoint Paths Problems are posed in the form...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- This paper describes the design of the Abstract...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GLOB -- a new VNS-based software for global...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The deployment scheduling analysis tool (DSAT)...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...