- Referenced in 1 article
- chordal graph is shellable [5, Theorem 2.13] (even more, vertex decomposable [6, Corollary ... complexes are sequentially Cohen-Macaulay. Second, chordal graphs lead to a beautiful classification of square...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4841 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11158 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 7189 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1433 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 2432 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- EdgeIdeals: a package for (hyper)graphs An edge...