- Referenced in 21 articles
- optimized cross-country sequences of vertex, edge, and face elimination steps. Specifically, for the generation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- corresponding to direct interactions are eliminated and (ii) pseudo-vertex collapse subject to the constraints...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- algebraic elimination, optimization, and geometric modeling. Our algorithm exactly computes vertex- and halfspace-representations...
- Referenced in 1 article
- method. The all electron LAPW basis set eliminates the need for pseudopotentials. We discuss ... many body diagrammatic resummations such as the vertex-corrected GW approach and the GW+DMFT...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1753 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2707 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2720 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...