- Referenced in 2 articles
- with vertices corresponding to tensors or random unitaries and edges corresponding to tensor contractions. Input...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- that every planar 1H graph contains two vertices of degree 2, verify ... such that both its removal and its contraction yield hamiltonian graphs. We also verify ... exact number of such graphs on n vertices and of maximum size...
- Referenced in 1 article
- other topological transformations, vertex insertion, and edge contraction. If the domain shape has no small ... choice between flat surfaces (in which vertices are constrained to lie, so the surface...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 2829 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1639 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2825 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...