- Referenced in 2808 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations ... algebraic combinatorics. It provides a mathematically rigorous environment for defining and working with structures such...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- functionality of a versatile environment for testing small- and large-scale nonlinear optimization algorithms. Although...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric ... graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 1292 articles
- automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library. Python interpreters are available ... Python-based software for use on those environments without requiring the installation of a Python...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- parallel method for large sparse eigenvalue problems on a grid computing environment using Ninf ... parallel method for large sparse eigenvalue problems in a grid computing environment. A moment-based...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- main user interface of FEniCS. A large part of the functionality of FEniCS is implemented ... DOLFIN. It provides a problem solving environment for models based on partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- handle the very large number of landmarks present in real environments. Kalman filter-based algorithms...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation environment has been extended to support parallel network ... magnitude makes practical the running of large network simulations that could otherwise not be explored...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- minutes in our computing environment. However, solving instances with relatively large number of knapsacks, when...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- processing is creating a tool environment for porting large and complex codes to massively parallel ... parallel debugger and a performance monitor, this environment provides a parallelization support tool...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- programming environment for verified scientific computing and numerical data processing. C-XSC is a tool ... automatically verified results. It provides a large number of predefined numerical data types and operators...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- developing new methods and software for solving large-scale problems. Moreover, both fundamental building blocks ... ambitious project within an open-source environment. COIN-OR is our chosen environment...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- existing, efficient Fortran codes for solving large, sparse, symmetric positive deﬁnite linear systems. Specifically, LIPSOL ... Waterloo. Built in the high-level programming environment of Matlab, LIPSOL enjoys a much greater ... also has adequate speed for solving moderately large-scale problems even in the presence...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Newton iterative (truncated Newton) algorithm for solving large-scale nonlinear systems. The framework ... means and allows easy adaptation to parallel environments. Features and capabilities are illustrated in numerical...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- peer network for virtual environments. The scalability of large-scale networked virtual environments (NVEs) such...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- project (for Integrated, Incremental, Interactive Project Support Environment) deals with the development of concepts, languages ... areas Requirements Engineering, Programming in the Large, and fine-granular data integration inside ... process of developing integrated software development environments. As a prerequisite, it is necessary to state ... development of an integrated Requirements Engineering Environment. Language development takes place mainly in the areas...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- system more suitable for tackling large problems Miranda adds to this foundation (i) a polymorphic ... aspects of the language and its programming environment being only briefly sketched...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- LabVIEW is a highly productive development environment that engineers and scientists use for graphical programming ... design to test and from small to large systems while reusing IP and refining their...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- engineers with a developer-friendly software environment for large-scale computational algorithm and physical model...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- collection of algorithms for efficiently solving large systems of linear equations whose coefficient matrices ... package, or in a shared-memory multiprocessor environment, or as a scalable parallel solver...