- Referenced in 46 articles
- inflatable beam elements with a pre-stressed state. In this method, the discretized nonlinear equations ... virtual work principle with a 3-node Timoshenko’s beam model. Finite element simulation ... element incorporating ANSYS nonlinear program. The pressure effect is equivalent included in our method...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- object-oriented C++ library for the virtual element method. This paper summarizes the development ... object-oriented C++ library for the virtual element method (VEM) on general polygonal meshes, whose...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- mechanical systems (discrete element method) in geomechanics, humanoid design in biomechanics, virtual reality simulation...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- nonlinear, explicit dynamics, thermal, and other finite element solutions. From geometry cleanup tools that make ... alike using fully automated meshing routines, manual methods that provide more control, or combinations ... industry tested capabilities ensure that your virtual prototyping efforts provide results fast so that...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- elements for e+e−→4fγ. The matching of soft and collinear singularities between virtual ... different ways, namely by using a subtraction method or by applying phase-space slicing. Higher...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- concept of the Virtual Tokamak library, its functionality, major components, and method ... processes in the tokamak plasma, its structural elements, diagnostics and control system. This ... mathematical modeling of plasma. The Virtual Tokamak is unique in terms of combined application...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- casting rendering algorithm. One key element of our method is to guide data production ... additional details through a variety of procedural methods. We demonstrate our approach in several scenarios ... scan (81923 resolution), of hypertextured meshes (163843 virtual resolution), or of a fractal (theoretically infinite...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...