- Referenced in 2 articles
- creation, simulation and analysis of 3D virtual plants. This C++ geometric library is embedded ... Python language which makes it a powerful user-interactive platform for plant modeling in various...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- SLIDECONT, an AUTO97 driver for sliding bifurcation analysis...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1138 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 834 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1156 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2503 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...