- Referenced in 686 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 523 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 1168 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 1064 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 976 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 816 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 1392 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 736 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- CLIPS - a powerful development and delivery expert system...
- Referenced in 3084 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Sparse Optimal Control Software (SOCS). The Sparse Optimal...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- A powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function...