- Referenced in 6674 articles
- language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze...
- Referenced in 3882 articles
- development, Maple helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions...
- Referenced in 1011 articles
- constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices, and carrying out direct search optimization. Various...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Visual Basic is a third-generation event-driven programming language and integrated development environment ... declared legacy in 2008. Microsoft intended Visual Basic to be relatively easy to learn ... Visual Basic was derived from BASIC and enables the rapid application development (RAD) of graphical...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- well as an online search capability. Graph visualization of the matrices is provided...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- that let you develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- from third grade through college—a tangible, visual way to learn mathematics that increases their...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- meshing, specifying your physics, solving, and then visualizing your results.Model set-up is quick, thanks...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data ... tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter signals in time...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- meshing tool with parametric input and advanced visualization capabilities. Gmsh is built around four modules...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface elements supplied...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- accompanying handbook) is a tool to help visualize the properties of discrete and continuous dynamical...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- made possible the interactive creation and visualization of conformal maps to regions bounded by polygons...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- widely used in CAD, virtual reality, scientific visualization, information visualization, flight simulation, and video games...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or VC++) is a commercial (free version available ... Microsoft .NET Framework. Many applications require redistributable Visual C++ packages to function correctly. These packages ... only having to install it once. These Visual C++ redistributable and runtime packages are mostly...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics ... image processing and visualization. VTK consists of a C++ class library and several interpreted interface ... supports a wide variety of visualization algorithms including: scalar, vector, tensor, texture, and volumetric methods ... Delaunay triangulation. VTK has an extensive information visualization framework, has a suite of 3D interaction...