USGS Spectral Library
- Referenced in 4 articles
- water and other volatiles, and frozen volatiles; Organic compounds, including biochemical constituents of plants...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- balance, carbon emissions from wildfires, biogenic volatile organic compounds (BVOCs), evapotranspiration, runoff, and nitrogen pools...
- Referenced in 4198 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8040 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 4888 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1076 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- 2D Burner—Software Package for Gas Filtration Combustion...
- Referenced in 875 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...